With M&S Car Insurance
, although you may not pay a five-star price, you'll get a five-star product all the same. Here are just some of the ways in which you get a five-star product with M&S Car Insurance:
* MarksandSpencer Cardholder discount
* Premier or standard insurance cover - choose the cover that suits you best.
* Breakdown cover (provided by RAC Breakdown
) - included with Premier Cover.
* Motor legal protection - included with Premier Cover Car Insurance
* Guaranteed replacement car - included with Premier Cover Car Insurance
* With M&S Car Insurance you can take your car anywhere in the European Union for up to 90 days in any single cover period.
* Personal accident cover - for peace of mind
* With M&S Car Insurance your personal belongings are insured for up to £200 against theft or loss; damage by fire; or damage by accident while they are in your vehicle.
With free, no-obligation quotes available from M&S Car Insurance
website you can begin your journey to cheaper and better Car Insurance right away!
If you are a main Marks and Spencers Cardholder you will also get 1,000 Marks & Spencers points - worth ten pounds - when you take out a new M&S Car Insurance
policy, so long as you are the policy holder (does not include renewals).
Your MarksandSpencer points will be converted to Marks & Spencer vouchers and posted to you along with your regular MarksandSpencer loyalty mailing, for you to spend right away or to save, as you choose.
Together with the up-to-15% discount that Marks&Spencer cardholders can enjoy, there are plenty of good reasons to choose M&S Car Insurance
With M&S Car Insurance
you can get exactly the level of Car Insurance that suits your particular needs. After all, there's no point in paying for lots of insurance options that you will never need.
At M & S you can select from either Standard Car Insurance cover or Premium Car Insurance, according to your needs, with each offering very affordable policies, considering the benefits that they offer.
If you don't need all the benefits offered with M&S Premium Car Insurance, you can keep the cost of your Car Insurance down by choosing standard cover, but then simply add on some of the benefits included with M&S Premier Car Insurance, although, in some cases, it may cost you less to upgrade to premier insurance.
So, no matter what your vehicle, or your budget, you can be certain that M&S Car Insurance will adequately cover all your Car Insurance needs, and at a very affordable price.