AT&T Company Profile
- Has the strongest balance sheet in the industry
- Is the second largest local service provider in the U.S.
- Makes multi-year, multi-billion-dollar investments to develop new technologies
- Yahoo!® internet services alliances - Is the market leader in high-speed DSL Internet
- Has been rated the world's most admired telecommunications company for the past 5 years by Fortune magazine.
Through AT&T subsidiaries, AT&T companies provide a full range of voice, data, networking and e-business services to address the specific needs of individual businesses and consumers. AT&T is America's leading provider of high-speed DSL Internet access service, and one of the nation's leading Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
, the nation's number one DSL Internet provider and Yahoo!, the number one global Internet brand, have teamed up to give you the Internet in a personalized way. Have fun online and get more Internet exactly when you want it. AT&T DSL
delivers high-speed broadband Internet connectivity to homes and businesses. What does this mean to you? See for yourself
is just one of AT&T's Internet services: AT&T Dial
integrates Yahoo!, the #1 Internet destination in the world, with the reliable Internet connection of AT&T Internet Services. This is a regular dial-up service, using your regular telephone line for an Internet connection - no special equipment required. AT&T Dial-up
is faster than many similar Internet services, and also provides parental controls
to help you exercise control over the content your children can view on the Internet.